SEXY STEAMY ROMANCE-Special Guest Angela Christian


Please welcome this weeks Author in Lust & Love Angela Christian!

A Passion for writing Romance


I read thousands of books in my life but the authors that inspired me the most were J.R. Ward, Gena Showalter and Kresley Cole. I would read their books and be transported into another world and I fell in love. Because of these woman, I have a passion for writing that just won’t go away, not that I want it to.

As for writing about romance and the steamy scenes in my book, well for the most part, I base them off of life experience plus the type of romance that any woman would love to have. I mean come on, if you have a man that spoils you and would lay his life down for you compared to a man that doesn’t give a damn, which one would you choose, the one that spoils you, right? That is the type of love story that you would want to read. 

I have seen so many couples fall out of love because they just gave up and felt it was easier to just walk away. My characters will never do that, they are in it for the long haul. And their lives are by no means short. They can live hundreds or even thousands of years, so when they say forever, they mean it.

I am going to tell you something that may make me sound a little crazy but I believe that it will help you to understand me as a writer. My characters talk to me, and at times scream at me. I know this sounds crazy, but I love it. When they talk to me they tell me to get busy because they have lots to tell me. I can hear them arguing with each other at times about who’s going next. It’s all quite hilarious actually. I swear that I’m not crazy, I don’t talk to myself, much. Hahaha, I’m a normal person, at least as normal as anyone can be.

Now that you think I’m loony, let me add a little of my background. I am a mom of three, a daughter and two sons, one dog and a fiancĂ©e that is a bigger kid than the kids. But I love them all and wouldn’t change anything. This is my first self published book. Not looking at making millions just wanting people to read it. 

So the last thing that I’m going to write about is my writing style. I have been writing for many years but just now had the nerve to actually publish it. My style is pretty much to sit down, turn on some Five Finger Death Punch, Black Veil Brides or even some AC/DC and just start writing. However when It comes to having writers block, it’s a bit more difficult. I have found that to release myself from it I have to step away for a day or so, spend time with my family, hell even talk to my daughter. After those few days my writers block is usually gone but there are times that it takes longer for it to go away and I just ride the waves until I come up with an idea. 

So if anyone has any questions for me please feel free to email me at angelac334(at)yahoo(dot)com and I’ll answer back asap. I check my email regularly. I am working on getting a website up and running and will let everyone know when.

Synopsis...
Lisa is a witch who has a lot on her plate, she is getting ready to open a clinic for the supernatural beings in her community and keep her sanity in the process. Then weird things start happening to her and her friends. First, her friend, Ang’s bar burns down, then her neighbors daughter goes missing. She can’t seem to catch a break. That’s when all hell breaks loose. Demons attack, then men that she only thought were fairy tales start showing up, and amongst it all she’s trying to find time to have a love life. If she survives what’s coming, things are going to have to change.
John is a werewolf and he’s tired of being alone. His best friend Mike has the coolest girlfriend ever and he wants what they have. The day that he gets up the nerve to ask Lisa out, he has a bad feeling that something’s coming, and it’s not good. He can’t place his finger on it so he just pushes the feeling down and goes on his date. That’s when it happens, the first in a long string of events that will lead to life altering decisions. The only question is: Will they survive?
On their journey to find the truth about what’s going on they run into some very interesting people. Some of them actually end up helping them while other try and destroy them. Sometimes the lines aren’t clear and they find that trust plays a big role.

Excerpt for WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE:

“Wait. What did you just say? Please tell me that I did not hear you just say that you had fey blood.”  Quinn asked with horror in her voice.

“Please calm down my love. Your queen gave it to me before I left the castle just in case something like this was to occur. And just so you know, Markus, this is the fey queens own blood.” He explained and Markus paled.

“Well let’s not be too hasty Lucian, I will barter with you. Give me  the blood and you and your friends shall pass. But I will warn you that there has been some chaos in the city. Demons have been more blood thirsty than normal. Stay in the shadows and away from the dark ones or they will eat you alive and use your bones as toothpicks.”

“Who are the dark ones?” I asked as we started across the bridge.

“The dark ones are the most vile and vicious of the demons. They have no true form and appear as shadows. They eat anything that comes across their paths. Whether it is demon, human or animal they do not care.” Lucian explained.

“Well then I guess we should stay out of their sight so we do not get eaten and used as toothpicks.” Mike said as we stepped onto the other side of the bridge.

“That would be a wise decision.” Lucian said.

Once we were all across I dug out the map from my backpack and found our course. “From what I can tell from the map, it looks like we have to go east about three hundred yards and then we turn and go north until we reach what looks like a well.” I said as Lucian took the map.

“That is not a well it is what the demons call the pit of despair. It is probably a couple of hundred feet across and no one knows how deep. It would be wise to find a way around it. It draws souls to it whether they are living or dead. And from what I know of this realm the shortest way around it is through the city itself. But there is a tunnel that leads from here.” He pointed to a building close to the pit. “that leads all the way to the castle. This will be the fastest way but also the most dangerous because of the ground dwelling demons.” Lucian said as he handed me the map. I put it back into my backpack and stood up.

“We need to go now. I can feel danger and its close.” Dee said looking around.

“I feel it too. We have to go NOW.” Lucian said just as what looked to be hundreds of demons stepped out of the woods on the other side of the river. We all picked up our backpacks and ran towards the city. After running for what felt like hours we came to the building that we needed to go into. Once we were inside and at the entrance to the tunnels we stopped and let Dee use her “feelers” to see if there was anyone in the tunnels.

“As far as I can tell there is no one in there but I can’t feel some demons because they have no life force.” She said as we waited for Lucian to tell us the ok to go.

“Now as I told you before this is very dangerous. Keep your eyes and ears open for anything unusual. There are hundreds of ground dwelling demons and all are very hard to kill. So I will say this once and only once, all ground dwelling demons can be killed with either taking their heads or shooting them in their left eyes. These are the only two ways that they can be killed because you can not cut through their skin except for their necks. And their left eyes hold their power. So be careful and on full alert at all times.” Lucian said as he took off into the tunnels.

We slowly made our way through the tunnel stopping at every sound or movement. Soon we came to a fork and Lucian led us to the right. About fifty yards into the tunnel we heard a horrific screeching noise.

“Everyone get against the wall NOW.” Lucian shouted.

Everyone flattened themselves against the walls. What we saw was breathtaking. A man with a body of warrior was coming down the tunnel. He had tattoos down the left side of his body.  He wore a pair of blue jeans and boots. He was sex incarnate. But I felt evil radiating from him. I shivered as he passed me then stiffened when he stopped. He sniffed the air as if he could smell us and apparently he had.

“Lucian? Is that you my brother?” The man asked him

“Yes it is I Wraith. How fare thee?”

“I fare thee well. What are you doing in these tunnels? I smell females. Did you bring me playmates?” He asked as he sniffed again.

“No. Not this time. I have brought friends here to find a missing child.” Lucian explained to Wraith.

Wraith growled low in his throat. “Only one demon that I know of that would take a child and that is Arturo. He is a frightening demon. I am sorry to say but if this child has been gone more than a day then I fear she is dead or very close to it.” Wraith said to everyone. “Lucian, remember me the next time you come down here and bring me a playmate. I miss the touch and taste of a good female.” Wraith laughed as he walked away.

When he was gone Lucian just shook his head. “That is one very twisted demon.” He said as he started walking again.

“Who was that?” Dee asked as she grabbed Lucian’s arm. He jerked out of her grip.

“That demon was Wraith. He has many skills and “personalities” in which he uses on woman.”

“Sounds like my kind of man.” Dee said with a smile.

“You really think so? I can call him back and let him take you to his bedchamber and have his way with you. But if that be the case then say goodbye to everyone right now because you will never return.” Lucian said.

“Why wouldn’t I return?” She asked

“Wraith will please your body many, many times over, being that he is a sex demon, but after you and he has been sated he will then eat your soul and then your body. That is his curse.”

“What did he do to earn this curse?” I asked curious.

“Many, many years ago he slept with Hera, queen of the gods and was cursed by Zeus that if he ever slept with a female again he would have to morph into a beast and devour the females body and soul. He has found ways around the curse over the years and is able to have sex. But he does not like having sex with men so he rarely does. The only way to break his curse is to find his true mate. She and she alone with her love will break it. Anyway we need to continue on to the castle.” Lucian explained to us as we started walking again.

I was thinking about Wraith, when out of nowhere, at least ten golem demons stepped in our path. Before I could blink I was on my back with teeth sunk in my shoulder. John cut the demons head off and in doing so cut into my breast with his sword. I lay there as the battle ensued before I passed out from blood loss.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9MQ0R5

Connect with Angela: https://www.facebook.com/WhenWorldsCollide2016/?ref=bookmarks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)