10 Things You Don't Know about The Dartmouth Cobras

So many people asked for this one and it's been my favourite video yet! I didn't want to do a bunch of videos just talking about my own stuff, but doing some getting up close and personal with the Cobras I have absolutely no problem with! <g>


I didn't share my last video here, so if you missed it, here you go! 


**NOTE** Some people have mentioned the sound is low on some of my videos and I'm really sorry about that. But I will be getting a new microphone in the next few days, so that will definitely be fixed!

Thank you to everyone who's been supporting me so far. I love finding new ways to connect with readers and this turned out even better than expected!

Happy watching and reading! <g>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)